With myAsburytulsa you will be able to register for classes and events, give online and receive communication more effectively.
What can you do with myAsburytulsa?
- Would you like to register online for a class or take a look at what classes and activities are happening? myAsburytulsa is available 24 hours a day and makes online registration almost painless.
- Need to check the date and time for a class or meeting? myAsburytulsa makes all church calendars available online.
- Want to check out an Adult Discipleship Community? myAsburytulsa provides an easy way to contact leadership of any of the communities.
- Want to give online? myAsburytulsa is a convenient and secure way to give via an E-check.
- Want to be able to select the kinds of communications you receive from Asbury? You can select the information you are interested in receiving by mail or email by updating your preferred communication interests.
Have you moved, changed your email address or phone numbers? Do you want to use your cell as your primary means of voice communication? Or do you just want to ensure the church has your correct and up-to-date information? You can use myAsburytulsa to see the information we have on record for you and easily make updates online.
How do I sign up?
- The first step is to create an account. To download instructions for creating an account and to log in click here. If you previously registered online for a class you may already have an account.
- If you need a login, just click here on the link next to “Need a login” and enter your email address and first and last name.
- myAsburytulsa will verify that you are in the church database and send you an email with a username and startup password (if you encounter problems, Asbury may not have your current email in the church database, so please email email@example.com to update your email address so that you will be able to log in).
- Use the username and password from the email to log in and create a permanent password. You will now be able to login and use myAsburytulsa anytime you like.
You will find that myAsburytulsa is a wonderful tool that will revolutionize how we communicate. Now it’s up to you to use it! Simply enter www.myAsburytulsa.org
in your browser and log in!
If you would like more information, click here
for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s).